Friday 2 March 2018

My new found love......

I have to admit that at the ripe age of 36 years I have never really had a skin care routine (shocking I know)  Taking my make up off after a big night out is usually the most attention it gets.

Since a friend of mine started doing The Body Shop at Home, I have rediscovered a love for the products having first used them over 20 years ago. With different needs for my skin now I am determined to get this skin looking better than ever.

Admittedly I am not a huge fan of face scrubs and prefer to use cotton pads and a liquid to clean and moisturise my skin, however when I saw so many recommendations for The Body Shop Liquid Peel, I was intrigued to give it a try.


I used my usual cleanser beforehand then just two pumps of the Drops of Youth Liquid Peel placed on my face and lightly massaged in and you could feel the dirt coming away. To finish I then soaked some cotton pads in warm water to remove the residue before applying a moisturiser and my skin felt fantastic.

Despite not being a rough, scrub like product, this is not a product that you would use daily however,  more of a way to develop a weekly pamper routine and give your skin a boost.

Initially I was surprised that the product was £18 it seemed a little steep especially for someone like me that doesn't really look after their skin, however now I know why. This product will just last and last.

In the last year or two I have become more aware of lines appearing on my face and Drops of Youth is the product that aims to help with signs of anti ageing.

There are three ranges that you can find the liquid peel, Drops of Youth, Drops of Light and Vitamin C.

I have been that impressed with the Drops of Youth that I have also purchased the Drops of Light to help boost dull skin that comes with having many sleepless nights!

You can find this product online or instore or via a local Body Shop at Home representative.
RRP £18






No comments:

Post a Comment